Thursday, January 16, 2014

lady beanie


Another day and another post. Today I wore a cute beanie from Topshop. Looks like made for a lady I think...
I think great accessories are always the right choice but I have to say, that my friend Fashiondeern is the owner of this great one :( 
hmpf.....:((
Hope we have more time to shot pictures.... For now we have to learn.... 
Have a great day everyone!!










hat: Topshop
knitwear: Mango
blouse: Zara Woman
pants: Zara Woman
bag: Louis Vuitton Speedy 
boots: Zara Basic
bracelets: COS, Tiffany&Co, Pandora, Aigner
earrings: Tiffany&Co


1 comment:

  1. awesome beanie, it's really cool and I dig the way you've styled it.
    Also, I love the setting for these photos, machinery and farm stuff always looks good in posts... i dunno why, maybe it's the juxtapositioning with cool clothes? x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...